LA Girl Still Stuck on an Island

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Internet!!

So last night I decided to write this whole long entry about Nat's car problems and him being sick and all and as I was about to post it, the internet died!! It has been going in and out for a while now and they have claimed to have fixed the problem but it still happens. So in retaliation, Gwin called this morning and left a very long message, so long that the answering machine almost cut her off! Hopefully, her message will stir something up and we will finally get this internet thing squared away.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger Susi said…

    Julie, try writing your stories in a text file, then copying to the blogger. Less chance of losing it. Or highlight and copy the text every little bit. I appreciate your blogging, since it gives me another perspective on what you all are going thru. Love your Pippin! Susi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter