Quick Update

It's been a whorlwind couple of days. Nat came into town last Wednesday and then we immediately flew off to GND, where we met up with JM and stayed at the University Club. The UC was awesome, beautiful room, great food and everything paid for!! Thursday, Nat made a brief presentation with JM and then we headed off to the Aquarium for dinner (oh the memories!). Friday, after a 4 hour delay, we flew back to Vinnys where JM and Nat made another presentation. It just so happened that there was no water on the island so we were kinda digging around for some. Nat and I then left Sunday morning for the Tobago Cays, which was beautiful as always. We had a great time and spent the night in Union Island like we did almost exactlyt 2 years previously when Nat was in Vinnys (funny how fast the time flies). We got back Monday evening and have just been laying low since. I have been studying for my finals that I have next week; very hard to do with the little bit of motivation that I have. Anyways, will update more later!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home