LA Girl Still Stuck on an Island

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Introductions please!

I would like to introduce everyone to a brand new addition to our little family! This is Carib!! For all of you that know or have been to Grenada, carib is a local beer there; Nat and I wanted to commerate our time in the islands some how and what better why to do it than to name our new puppy something from the islands. We got her on Saturday night from a local breeder in Long Island. So far, both Nat and I have completely fallen in love with her and we like to think that she kinda likes us too. We made a make-shift playpen for her in our apartment for her to run around, sleep and go potty. She is almost 2 lbs right now and she will be about 4lbs when she grows up. Well, just wanted to make a formal introduction to our new little one! Many more pictures to come!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
 
Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter